Come listen to living prophets

Friday, March 16, 2012

Fast Fact Friday #3

What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
I think it was The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.  I love the Chronicles of Narnia movies.  I think this one was my favorite.  I love how it shows how important it is that we have a relationship with God.
What was the last movie you watched at home?
North and South.  It's based on the novel North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell.  It's about a young woman who grew up in southern England and had to move to northern England with her family.  It was a very different place and she had trouble fitting in.  She eventually came to love it there because of the people she met and the friends she made.  It shows that it is possible to "bloom where you're planted."
Who is your favorite movie star?
Richard Armitage (He's in North and South and Robin Hood (the TV series)), Colin Firth, Reese Witherspoon,   Kenneth Branagh (He has done a lot of Shakespeare movies.  I love him in Henry V.  He was also in one of the Harry Potter movies.)  Also, Christian Bale (he's been a favorite since I was a teenager.)
What movie can you watch over and over again and not get sick of it?
Any Jane Austen movie, North and South, Our Mutual Friend, Wives and Daughters, Jane Eyre, Strictly Ballroom, Daniel Deronda
What movie will you never watch again?
Nothing comes to mind right now.  If I'm not enjoying a movie I usually just turn it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment