Come listen to living prophets

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Top Ten

I found a blog called This Is Me Challenge.  The author posts a challenge each week to help us record our personal histories.  It looks like a lot of fun.  The first challenge is to write down the top ten modern conveniences you would take with you if you traveled back in time.

Here's my Top Ten:
1. My Doc Martin shoes.  They're super comfortable and I need comfortable shoes.
2. An air conditioner.  I hate being hot!
3. A refrigerator/freezer.  I could make ice and keep things cold.  Did I mention I hate being hot?
4. My Cuddle Ewe.  I have fibromyalgia and I wake up feeling really achy if I don't sleep on it.  It's amazing!
5. My MP3 player with my music.  I would really miss my music if I couldn't listen to it.
6. My glasses.  They are made of a special plastic so they aren't as thick as they would have been back then.  And believe me, they would be thick!
7. The microwave.
8. The internet.  I love that I can almost instantly find information.  It also allows me to keep up with friends and family.
9. A hot water heater so I can have hot water when I need it.
10. My tooth brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment